aquazamp raindome compatible with mistking?

Canny Chams

can i plug the aquazamp raindome deal, which costs 18 bucks, with my mistking system? will i need adapters or anything, will it work with zipdrip? Thanks

Plug and play I have three right now plugged into my mistking pump :D The only thing is if you have the zero drip valve in your mistking set up you will need to make sure that you use a t fitting ;)

I bought my aquazamp setup last month. To be 100% honest if you cut the top of the milk jug its the same exact thing. And then you can customize it and redo it for a lot cheaper if you mess it up. It's the way i'm gonna go when I need to set one up for my second cage.

I bought my aquazamp setup last month. To be 100% honest if you cut the top of the milk jug its the same exact thing. And then you can customize it and redo it for a lot cheaper if you mess it up. It's the way i'm gonna go when I need to set one up for my second cage.

I personally really like the two and three nozzle rain domes. They cover the cage better too;)

Pictures please. :)

Back
Top Bottom