zoo med repti calcium

Read through the site.... Linda (the creator) has used real science to come up with the recipe. Breeders all over will tell you that is the way to go. I only use her product when i am dusting calcium with or without D3.

Read through the site.... Linda (the creator) has used real science to come up with the recipe. Breeders all over will tell you that is the way to go. I only use her product when i am dusting calcium with or without D3.

so with this, i dont have to buy the other kind of vitamins that it need because its an all in one product?

nobody's arguing yet :D I was going to order some miner all since a lot of people referred it to me and they raise healthy geckos with that stuff.

Other than I have to order that stuff is probably why i dont already use it . So zoo med brand works fine for now.

so with this, i dont have to buy the other kind of vitamins that it need because its an all in one product?

It would really serve you well if you read through the website. It talks about how vitamins and minerals shouldn't be mixed.... this is a mineral supplement (minor-all). There is a vitamin supplement that is called Vit-all that is for the feeders to eat that your chameleon will eat.

No one else want to argue about what is the best brand to use?

Yeah... no one is going to argue about it. They will just give you their opinions.

nobody's arguing yet :D I was going to order some miner all since a lot of people referred it to me and they raise healthy geckos with that stuff.

This is what I hear from a lot of people.

i also use mineral, once a week, but i really like zoomeds products, i use zoomeds plain calcium most ot the time and reptivite and have been very happy with it.
jmo
hoj

I use the minerall occasionally as well. Can live with or without it (I use it 1x every week or two when I have it- right now I have it and use it), but I like to cover my bases in hopes of benefit over generations. After a horrible experience with baby veileds when the product first came out, I would never use it as my sole supplement at least for veileds (couldn't provide enough calcium for rapid growth rate- this was long ago I guess now people don't grow them to adult size in 3-5 months anyway, and I didn't have modern lighting back then, so maybe it would be ok with todays equipment and husbandry. I'll never try it again as a solo supplement though. Panthers it worked fine for me though). STF must have gotten more negative feedback than just mine (I sold their product and chameleons in those days) because pretty soon they were negative about veileds. I had to laugh when I saw that carried into their book.

Linda didn't really create miner-all though. The old ads when it came out stated that a friend of theirs who wasn't really into chameleons but was "really big in the bird industry" dropped off a baggie of supplement he had formulated for them to try and made it sound like he appeared out of the blue one day with his mystery bag and left it. They tried it, they loved it, their captive bred chameleons which previously were smaller and less warty and rough textured and weaker than their wild counterparts grew into big warty rough looking equals to the wild caughts and so they arranged manufacture and sale because we all NEED this stuff.

LOL- that's kind of how the old ads read anyway. The mystery bird man who actually formulated minerall was never named. Nor did it sound like further research and development ever occurred. It worked like magic from the get go.

For vitamins- I really am a fan of reptivite (zoomed). I use it 1x every 1-2 weeks.

I use the minerall occasionally as well. Can live with or without it (I use it 1x every week or two when I have it- right now I have it and use it), but I like to cover my bases in hopes of benefit over generations. After a horrible experience with baby veileds when the product first came out, I would never use it as my sole supplement at least for veileds (couldn't provide enough calcium for rapid growth rate- this was long ago I guess now people don't grow them to adult size in 3-5 months anyway, and I didn't have modern lighting back then, so maybe it would be ok with todays equipment and husbandry. I'll never try it again as a solo supplement though. Panthers it worked fine for me though). STF must have gotten more negative feedback than just mine (I sold their product and chameleons in those days) because pretty soon they were negative about veileds. I had to laugh when I saw that carried into their book.

Linda didn't really create miner-all though. The old ads when it came out stated that a friend of theirs who wasn't really into chameleons but was "really big in the bird industry" dropped off a baggie of supplement he had formulated for them to try and made it sound like he appeared out of the blue one day with his mystery bag and left it. They tried it, they loved it, their captive bred chameleons which previously were smaller and less warty and rough textured and weaker than their wild counterparts grew into big warty rough looking equals to the wild caughts and so they arranged manufacture and sale because we all NEED this stuff.

LOL- that's kind of how the old ads read anyway. The mystery bird man who actually formulated minerall was never named. Nor did it sound like further research and development ever occurred. It worked like magic from the get go.

For vitamins- I really am a fan of reptivite (zoomed). I use it 1x every 1-2 weeks.

wow, so there is good and bad reviews about miner-all, all these review make my choice so complicated! lol

I wouldn't call my review bad- it is the only mineral only supplement on the market and it is good for what it is. I do use the product myself. But I don't use it as a stand alone supplement.

Back
Top Bottom