Zilla Supplements Spray on

KingstonX

Hello i'm new here, i have a 7 month old veiled cham :D

Anyways I'm wondering if anyone here has tried the Zilla Calcium and Vitamin supplements, its food spray not powder. I bought some a few days ago when looking for some calcium with out d3 i went to 4 different reptile stores looking for it and no one had any besides this Zilla stuff, so i got it and i sprayed it on some crickets to test it out, well he ate a few of them, this happen about 4 days ago, i put in 8 he ate 3, and i still have 5 left :p He doesnt want to touch them... Temps 75+ Humidity 40-50%+
Kinda new so just posting some stuff..
The spray smells bad to me tho so :eek: maybe taste bad to some?

He normally is a pig :D He will eat a super worm that i gave to him? just wondering and thanks for your help.

"side note" I cant wait for the Pomona rep fair to come!!! I want to get a pair of panther's I think Nosey Bee's

I have not seen this stuff or tried it.

Where are you located? I am sure you could pick up the right stuff from a specialty pet shop.

i have tried it when 1st got my cham. it smells really bad, and doesnt last long. its hard to apply, and a mess. its overall a waste of money. unless you have nothing else. powdered stuff is much better.

a lot of pet stores carry limited supply of supplements. if you go online you can usualy find a wide selection. you will need 4 total,2 calcium on with d3, one with out. 2 vitamin one with d3, one without. make sure calcium is 2:0, calcium to sulpher ratio.

a lot of pet stores carry limited supply of supplements. if you go online you can usualy find a wide selection. you will need 4 total,2 calcium on with d3, one with out. 2 vitamin one with d3, one without. make sure calcium is 2:0, calcium to sulpher ratio.

all you need is repti-cal w/ d3 and w/o d3, and reptivite it has beta carotene instead of vitamin A. i dont think you need one w/o d3. you dont usually use it very often.

Back
Top Bottom