Yemen’s

SBennett87

Hi everyone, so I bred my Yemens and got 64 eggs, so far I have 48 hatched and all are healthy. Has anyone done this before and know of any pages or places to sell them? I’ve spoken to the place I got my Yemen’s from but he has a “Special friend” he uses for supply. Cheers

Attachments

• CE2A279E-D7BB-494F-B9F9-A9800248054A.jpeg
    CE2A279E-D7BB-494F-B9F9-A9800248054A.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 65B9C68C-7B0E-4B59-B073-AD3D9F34C9FB.jpeg
    65B9C68C-7B0E-4B59-B073-AD3D9F34C9FB.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 55
Welcome to the forum!

Good that the female was able to lay the eggs and you have hatched most of them! Will you continue to try to hatch the rest of them too? Were they all from the same clutch?

Has your female laid more eggs since?

As for selling the hatchlings, do you have any reptile shows near where you live? Stores that sell chameleons? Reptile clubs?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Good that the female was able to lay e eggs and you have hatched most of them! Will you continue to try to hatch the rest of them too? Were they all from the sme clutch?

Has your female laid more eggs since?

As for selling the hatchlings, do you have any reptile shows near where you live? Stores that sell chameleons? Reptile clubs?
No more eggs, this was her first lot from about 8/9 months ago. They’re still hatching, a few more everyday 😁.
I don’t think we have those show’s around here.
Pet shops don’t tend to take baby’s from random people.

What state u in most state have them. Knw they got them in pa if that where u at

Back
Top Bottom