Yellow giant

That’s incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one get that big this young. I’m curious what she’ll top out at.

I have cut her back. She was doing around 20+ grams a month. Since I cut her back she only poops once week instead of twice a week now. I also re-did her bioactive because she was eating her cuc. Which I didn't understand cause she won't eat anything small. If I offer her small stuff she just acts like it not there. The bigger the item I give her faster she goes for it. The size she is now is pain for my arms. But I love her she got that personality and will hand feed for anyone that wants to try. How big you think she'll get. Should I burmate her this winter to slow her growth down.

I have cut her back. She was doing around 20+ grams a month. Since I cut her back she only poops once week instead of twice a week now. I also re-did her bioactive because she was eating her cuc. Which I didn't understand cause she won't eat anything small. If I offer her small stuff she just acts like it not there. The bigger the item I give her faster she goes for it. The size she is now is pain for my arms. But I love her she got that personality and will hand feed for anyone that wants to try. How big you think she'll get. Should I burmate her this winter to slow her growth down.
I don’t know how big she’ll get but I don’t have any females over 400g.

I would definitely try to get her to brumate this winter if for no other reason than to give her a break. It’s hard to get them to fully brumate indoors though but any slow down would be beneficial imo.

Back
Top Bottom