WTT my Ambilobe pair for young Sambava pair or Sambava male

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypho23

Established Member
I have two pairs of Ambilobe. I want to work with the Sambava locale and wish to trade one of my pairs for a start on a Sambava pair. Would take young, non-related pair, or nice young male in trade.

My male is an Orion-sired, Ambilobe from Nic at ChameleonKingdom. The female is a Yoda-sired, Ambilobe also from ChameleonKingdom. The male is around 15 months old. The female is close to a year. I estimate her weight at 55g approx. Have not weighed the boy recently, but can. Both animals are eager eaters and the male especially enjoys being handfed dubia adults. He's kind of stubborn and will not eat them from a cup, but comes to front of cage when opened. He's not aggressive, yet I handle him sparingly(take outside a couple times a week, cage cleanings, etc...).

Am comfortable shipping(until it gets terribly cold).

First couple pics were taken outside yesterday and last pic is of him fired up late last year. He objected to the camera in his face. He's a beautiful animal and should produce amazing babies.

Please PM with any questions. I hope there is someone on forum who can help me out. Don't really want to sell them outright, but would consider. Am more looking to find a Sambava.
DSC06674.jpg
DSC06672.jpg

DSC06678.jpg

DSC06675.jpg

chamboyz1024003.jpg

Have had a couple interesting offers, but I will also sell this pair outright for $325 shipped. That may seem like a low price but I'm not really in this hobby to make money. Just want enough to buy a juvie Sambava male from a really good bloodline.

Will take some pic's of female tomorrow and get them posted. Please PM with any questions. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom