Worms in crickets

If they are black and look like they have a wee bit of fuzz on them then those are cleaner bugs.. I hate them and kill them when mine come in with them. They gross me out though. :LOL:

Yep they are creepy to me. lol. Sucks that they arrived dead. I just paid two day shipping for 500 out of southern cali. and paid for a heat pack. Hoping they arrive alive this time. My last order half were dead.
Yeah mine came from Michigan, they tried to tell me they are asleep from the cold lol, I also got a white cricket, is that normal? Lol

Yeah mine came from Michigan, they tried to tell me they are asleep from the cold lol, I also got a white cricket, is that normal? Lol
If you can try to warm them up first before you toss them... I had a quarter of my order come back from being frozen. They do warm back up though if they did not actually die.

Yes white cricket just molted. They do like dubias as they grow. It will darken up after.

If you can try to warm them up first before you toss them... I had a quarter of my order come back from being frozen. They do warm back up though if they did not actually die.

Yes white cricket just molted. They do like dubias as they grow. It will darken up after.
Yeah I still have them, I'm going to see if they warm to life in the morning, I figured as much with the white cricket lol. Weird they have been in Florida for a while and still frozen🤔

Yeah I still have them, I'm going to see if they warm to life in the morning, I figured as much with the white cricket lol. Weird they have been in Florida for a while and still frozen🤔
Dump them in a larger bin... Otherwise the live ones will die off from the dead ones... Toss food in one half so they have something to eat as they start to separate from the dead. Add a few toilet paper rolls on that side of the bin for them to climb on.

Dump them in a larger bin... Otherwise the live ones will die off from the dead ones... Toss food in one half so they have something to eat as they start to separate from the dead. Add a few toilet paper rolls on that side of the bin for them to climb on.
Thanks for help!

Back
Top Bottom