Working on New enclosure

SorSor24

Finally got most everything I needed to start work on the new enclosure for Embo! Now it’s just drill and zip tie time.
3 of the 5 plants I have so far are basically already in too. Feel free to give advise on what else I should add!

Attachments

• 3B804BE9-BBD9-4183-A71B-4803EFAE7BC4.jpeg
    3B804BE9-BBD9-4183-A71B-4803EFAE7BC4.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 75
Good start! One thing I might recommend would be to move any plants away from the line of the heat bulb. The heat bulb dries out soil sooo fast and lowers humidity around it. I just really wish I would’ve done this for mine!

It’s more worth the price then the T5 bar from them. The bar solid, easy to install, and gives tons of light. And a plus is you can connect it with their T5 bar, which leaves you with one powercord for both bars

Is the Jungle Dawn worth the price?
I've only had the Jungle Dawn operating on my enclosure since January but, it's been fantastic!!! Excellent lighting and my plants are thriving. Just be careful not to place the light-sensitive plants near it. I have a bromeliad up high and though it's doing great, the tips are a bit scorched.

I've only had the Jungle Dawn operating on my enclosure since January but, it's been fantastic!!! Excellent lighting and my plants are thriving. Just be careful not to place the light-sensitive plants near it. I have a bromeliad up high and though it's doing great, the tips are a bit scorched.
I'll order that somewhat soon then because my Pathos plant is tiny

Back
Top Bottom