Why settle for 1 locale in your Panther??

Status
Not open for further replies.

azgnoinc

I have a few hybrids that are ready for new homes, up first we have the very last male from my Archimedes line for 2013, he is 4.5 months old (and was a bit late to arrive to the party 2.5 months after most of the rest of his clutch hatched out) and is just starting to show his colors, he is: 43.75% Ambilobe x 26.56% Maroansetra x 16.40% Ambanja x 7.81% Nosy Be x 3.13% Sambava x 2.35% Tamatave along with his older sisters pictured below him, but they hatched out on time and are now 7 months old:
$250 SHIPPED

Female 1: $185 SHIPPED

Female 2: $185 SHIPPED

Sire pics - Archimedes

And lastly - a true ALPHA male, hatched out almost 2 months ahead of the rest of his entire clutch, he is 50% Nosy Faly x 25% Ambilobe x 25% Maroansetra
$250 SHIPPED

Sire pics - Titan 100% Faly and the largest male Panther I have owned (and is making this guy in the 1st shot)

As always, I offer a 7 day health guarantee and a lifetime of free advice if needed. All chameleons shipped overnight via SYR.
Feel free to visit my new FB page at www.facebook.com/neo.chams.3

Fastest responses by email at [email protected]

Thank you,
Gene Houghton
NEO Chams

Last edited:
The Alpha male Faly mix is no longer available, BUT the last Archimedes boy is still available as are his older sisters - I will get updated pics posted cause he just shed again. Email me at [email protected] for fastest responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom