Whoop whoop 🥳

Established Member
Guess who’s gettin a cham on Friday, this guy!!
Was just randomly scrolling on Craigslist and found an add that was terrible to even look at, so I texted the person asking if they would be willing to accept my advice, and they did, wow. So by then I was already happiness overload bc I could share my knowledge, so I wrote a looooonnggg paragraph, and I mean long, you had to scroll to see the end of it, it was long. I didn’t even mean to try to get her to give me her cham, but she read my shared knowledge and asked if I just wanted her cham for free bc she wanted her to go to a knowledgeable home. So ofc I accepted. Now here we are waiting on Friday to come so we can drive three hours to Kentucky to get a chameleon.🥳🥳

Guess who’s gettin a cham on Friday, this guy!!
Was just randomly scrolling on Craigslist and found an add that was terrible to even look at, so I texted the person asking if they would be willing to accept my advice, and they did, wow. So by then I was already happiness overload bc I could share my knowledge, so I wrote a looooonnggg paragraph, and I mean long, you had to scroll to see the end of it, it was long. I didn’t even mean to try to get her to give me her cham, but she read my shared knowledge and asked if I just wanted her cham for free bc she wanted her to go to a knowledgeable home. So ofc I accepted. Now here we are waiting on Friday to come so we can drive three hours to Kentucky to get a chameleon.🥳🥳
Oof, I should learn to not speak so soon. That deal fell through

Back
Top Bottom