Where to buy Pygs?

What are some good sites that have CB pygmys for sale?

None that i know of.

I know northwestchameleons had 3 or 4 related guys for sale a few weeks back but im pretty sure hey are gone.

Buy WC, I know a few people, including myself, have been very happy woth the wuality of the WC ones from Mike at FlChams.

I know. I just read the post about the show and that he had pygmys and freaked out! I am so excited. I dont know if my setup will be ready by then though. Could I make a cheap temporary home?

Yes, they basically just need to be kept very very humid. You could put them in something temporarily though as long as you kept it well misted/fogged. It's best to use a fogger of some type as well in their tanks, especially in those dry climates like here in Vegas and in Arizona. But ya, we'll be at the show so stop on by and check them out! Just make sure you'll be able to get their tank ready soon though. And, they'll probably have all the supplies you'd need to make a tank at the show as well! See you there!

So would they be okay in a temp home for under a week as long as it stayed misted and everything?

How many are you planning on getting? You can use a big (cant remember the size) rubbermaid storage bin, and just put a bunch of plants in there and line the bottom with bed a beast. Throw a hydrometer in there, I hvae beeen keeping my humidity up around 70, and i give a long mist in the morning, and two shorter ones in the afternoon and evening.

Back
Top Bottom