What's next?

lthrbecks

Established Member
I've tried numerous insects for Hammy, my young chameleon. Tried banana and dubia roaches wax silk and meal worms, snails. Currently I'm only giving him red runner roaches (he's not eating them) grasshoppers and crickets are the only two insects he's eating! I've done my best to try numerous foods, sadly to no avail.

Is there anything else he could try for a change?

Well usually if they stop eating then I'd recommend starving them until they eat again but if he's eating just grasshoppers and being consistent then I would suggest not deviating from that food source.

I've tried numerous insects for Hammy, my young chameleon. Tried banana and dubia roaches wax silk and meal worms, snails. Currently I'm only giving him red runner roaches (he's not eating them) grasshoppers and crickets are the only two insects he's eating! I've done my best to try numerous foods, sadly to no avail.

Is there anything else he could try for a change?
Are you sure the feeders you’ve been trying are the right size? Anything larger than the space between his eyes is too big.

The grasshoppers arrive small and a week or 2 later they've grown. I can't do anything with them growing so quickly! ???

Back
Top Bottom