what type of chameleon would you own?

Sherbertsmysunshine

Chameleon Enthusiast
I was thinking, what is the coolest chameleon specie you would own. I really like the carpet chameleons, so tiny and their patterns are gorgeous. what's your thoughts?

Ordered from a Madagascar importer here in Canada. Sadly they're WC, but seems no one is working with them up here.
Will you breed yours?

Ya I was watching Franks website for his carpets but they literally sold out in 24 hours and I missed them. I did just get one of his Jackson’s though.

Will you breed yours?

Ya I was watching Franks website for his carpets but they literally sold out in 24 hours and I missed them. I did just get one of his Jackson’s though.
Gonna focus on getting them 💯, may try pairing them next season so little lady has time to grow. Future plan is to breed but only once for the female and try to extend her life span.

If I had my choice with unlimited funds and proper husbandry, I go for a parsons for sure!! They are beautiful majestic giants! Just keep me in awe! Or carpets, they’re pretty cute too!! 😂 Actually any Cham is a win win for me. I just love something about every one soooo maybe one of each!

If I had my choice with unlimited funds and proper husbandry, I go for a parsons for sure!! They are beautiful majestic giants! Just keep me in awe! Or carpets, they’re pretty cute too!! 😂 Actually any Cham is a win win for me. I just love something about every one soooo maybe one of each!
I agree with the above!

I would just love to have some montane species but aren’t able to provide the cooler temps they need. I love Machako hills Jackson’s, trioceros montium and of course the flappy flap calumma brevicorne. The itty bitty brookesia chameleons would also be amazing to keep. While dreaming, I might as well add that rather than bring any of these to me, I would love to go live where they are and be able to enjoy them being wild and free.

I would just love to have some montane species but aren’t able to provide the cooler temps they need. I love Machako hills Jackson’s, trioceros montium and of course the flappy flap calumma brevicorne. The itty bitty brookesia chameleons would also be amazing to keep. While dreaming, I might as well add that rather than bring any of these to me, I would love to go live where they are and be able to enjoy them being wild and free.
I’d love to visit Madagascar.

parsons would be my next choice, or a nosy faly. but one of each is the best choice, for sure.

yess, the flappy's! It would be awesome to live in Madagascar, but I don't think I'd be able to live without looking for fifty chameleons every day, lol

Back
Top Bottom