What Kind Of Panther Do I Have???

dindy

I was told he might be a purple bar abilobe....i have no clue...so please guess away.......the link to the pics is at the end of this msg....i woke him up to take these pics....the bottom 2 were when he was just sleeping and i kinda pissed him off from there.....thats also him all greenish....very colourful little boy...lol......thats also the enclosure i have....any suggestions on how to make it better?

Hi Dindy,

Great looking cham. Cnt tell you what he is, I am really bad with that. Nice looking boy. I 'm sure the more exp keepers will let you know. His set up looks great, but where is his lights and dripper? I'm assuming you took them off just to take pics right?

Debby

Hi Dindy,

Great looking cham. Cnt tell you what he is, I am really bad with that. Nice looking boy. I 'm sure the more exp keepers will let you know. His set up looks great, but where is his lights and dripper? I'm assuming you took them off just to take pics right?

Debby
A dripper is an optional tool for providing drinking water. It is by no means mandatory, but can be useful in several ways. Lights can be seen on the cage in the second photo on the link provided.

Nice panther. Can you not ask the source you got him from what locale he is?

Thats a tough one, he looks like he has Sambava colors but Ambilobe markings, when he grows up and colors up a little more maybe you'll have a better chance and telling what he is.
He maybe a red bar.... but Im guessing

Can you ask the people you got him from?

:)

For sure blue bar ambilobe...here is a pic of one I have that is somewhat comprable sleeping colors. He had dark barring when he was young just like yours but ended up being bright blue at about 8 months. In this pic he is abut 7 months:

and here is about a 4 month old pic, very similar to yours:

He is a good looking chameleon...hopefully he calms down a bit as he get older, but still never the less good looking chameleon!

-chris

For sure blue bar ambilobe...here is a pic of one I have that is somewhat comprable sleeping colors. He had dark barring when he was young just like yours but ended up being bright blue at about 8 months. In this pic he is abut 7 months:

and here is about a 4 month old pic, very similar to yours:

He is a good looking chameleon...hopefully he calms down a bit as he get older, but still never the less good looking chameleon!

-chris

He's a beauty Chris

thanks guys...i do have a dripper as well as a 5.0 tube....and yeagh that does look like mine...mine is about 8 months to 11 months right now...what do u think he is in age?

Back
Top Bottom