What happened to Maxttu?

maxttu

What's goin on up in here? I've been out for awhile and I apologize for not keeping y'all up to date with myself! :(

This winter has been a long and hard one, even though I'm in Texas. This has been our coldest winter in years, if not ever (Houston).

I had built/converted an outside enclosure to accommodate the chams, but had to bring them in for 3wks due to the unexpected and continual cold air being blasted down by our good friends to the north. I curse the Yankees and Canadians! ;)

The clan is now back outside as of this past weekend since we're back into the mid 70's and even 80 degree range. FINALLY!!! Let's hope it's here to stay.

I still have my ambanja boys, Walker and Charger. My trio of banja gals are growing and doing great! I am letting one gal go as soon as I can ship to NY.

Don't ask me how, but all of the sudden I've ended up with 2.3 ambilobes. 1.1 Komeleon (Sang), 0.2 Gotchachameleons (Biffle) and 1.0 unknown.

I had originally planned to only work with ambanjas, but when you end up with a great collection of ambi's, what can you do? Lol

One sad note- I had one egg cooking from my Tomato (tamatave). It was the only egg from a clutch of duds that appeared to be perfect. Plump, white and growing. It deflated a couple of weeks ago after 8 months of incubating and nothing, nada, zip. I keep checking it everyday, but I'm certain it's a goner. I was hoping to have at least one baby from my beautiful Tomato boy.

Anywho, I've probably lost the attention of most of you by now, but I just wanted to jump back in with an update and to say HI to any new members and also to my old friends!

Peace out!

Last edited:
heyyyyy :D I think we are all sick of winter - I curse the North too - oh wait - I am the North :p welcome back - I was wondering how you all were :)

I wouldn't count on many pics. Tapatalk is trying to keep the man down. Here is an example of what Tapatalk does to my pics:

ybu3u2ys.jpg

Carol- you inspired me yesterday by calling me out for not being active! :D

You know, you could just go old school and download a few pics to the site. NO EXCUSES!!! We still want to see the chams!!! :D Glad the weather is getting better for you. ;)

You know, you could just go old school and download a few pics to the site. NO EXCUSES!!! We still want to see the chams!!! :D Glad the weather is getting better for you. ;)

Blah, blah, blah! :D I live on my mobile phone. Let me see what I can do... ;)

See and I just figured you were in a depressed state after the dismal season our Texans had last year. Glad to see you back and posting! :D

Back
Top Bottom