What does a normal thick base of tail look like?

lurker9090

My male cham, chester, has a thick base of his tail. Which is obviously expected as a male. Hes had it basically ever since i can remember, i do think it has gotten bigger (Also expected). Does it look normal?

Kinda weird but is there any chance I could see photos of what a normal thick base would look like?

From some angles it looks worrying on him but from others it looks completely normal.

Hes been pooping normal, and using tail 100% normally

IMG_7021.PNG

IMG_7022.PNG

IMG_7019.jpg

Have you checked for sperm plus? Ever seen him have one? It looks pretty normal to me, here's a pic of one of my adults.
Chester is very handsome, how old?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230509_165801_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230509_165801_Messages.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 32
Have you checked for sperm plus? Ever seen him have one? It looks pretty normal to me, here's a pic of one of my adults.
Chester is very handsome, how old?
Would a sperm plug just look like white stuff stuck on him? I see sperm plugs sometimes in his urates/poops but ive never seen anything stuck and he never looks in pain. What would a sperm plug look like? What would warning signs look like?
Also thank you!!! Chester is a little older than 5 months now:( growing too fast!!!! Your boy is very handsome as well!!

Yes he's still young, but yes it's those white things he push out with poop. They won't hurt him, but from time to time it will get stuck inside them n you'll just see alottle of it sticking out, you will then have to pull it out, carefully n slowly. I find that if I hold my boys so that the rear legs aren't holding on to me, I can't then kinda massage the tail towards the vent, and push at same time, it will pop the penis out and then just pull the plug out. Sounds dramatic, but its really not.

Back
Top Bottom