What Are The Veiled Chameleon Supplies

Although making use of the search function will help you find many answers quickly, and is a great tool to become used to usin, do not feel constrained from creating new threads. You are welcome to post any question you wish.

Although making use of the search function will help you find many answers quickly, and is a great tool to become used to usin, do not feel constrained from creating new threads. You are welcome to post any question you wish.

thank you sandra chameleon i need to ask you some questions about chameleons if your okay ;)

The best option is to read the kitty article. You can find the link in my signature. It tells you all about the raising and keeping of a veiled chameleon which applies to a panther also.

I agree the Raising Kitty site is good to review for information about veiled keeping.

To answer your original question:

For supplies, you need the appropriate cage, appropriate lighting (UVB and heat), calcium supplement, calcium with D3 supplement, Vitamin Supplement, a range of prey/feeders, supplies to support a good gutloading routine, plants, branches and vines, a dripper and a spray bottle (mister), and quality temperature and humidity guages (I like to have the type that tracks high/lows and I have two per cage - one mid cage and one near the basking spot). You may also want a good scale. Depending on where you live, you may need a space heater, an airconditioner, a humidifier....

Back
Top Bottom