Weird poop

X_master

Hi i recently did make some change like, feeding quantity , feeding supplement and some change in the enclosure. And now for like a week now the only poop i see is a very bright and clean white poop. It's only white and look more liquid and biger than before. She usualy poop brown whit lil bit of whit and yellow sometime. I d'ont know what is wrong.
Her diet wad like 10 to 12 cricket every other day whit calcium on it every time no d3 at all. Now i was told to feed her 3 item every other day so she don't get to many egg. So i feed her like 2 silkworm whit 1 or 2 cricket or 3 silkworm every other day. And the new supplement is the arcadia shcedule whit earthpro-A, calciumpro mg and revitalisedD3. It's been a will that she look gravid and do not lay. She look like she is dehydrated to to me. I don't realy know. I got het for 2 years first time she is like that.

The white that you are seeing is her urine, or urate. Being pure white means she is well hydrated. Usually the poop and urate come out together…are you sure there’s no brown poops? Reducing her feedings, she won’t be having as much poops as before. Can you post some pics?

The white that you are seeing is her urine, or urate. Being pure white means she is well hydrated. Usually the poop and urate come out together…are you sure there’s no brown poops? Reducing her feedings, she won’t be having as much poops as before. Can you post some pics?
Ok this look very wet becaus i have mist over it before i found it in the bottom of the cage. Usualy i found the brown part esayer it's always on the leaf or in the laying bin. But now look like that its get it's way all the way in the bottom and it's very small. I could'n see it if i didn't move the laying bin. So i gess she is alright. I im well aware this is going to be way smaller but didn't expect that the urinate gonna be bigger and less solid that usual.

Attachments

• 20220424_161848.jpg
    20220424_161848.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 20220424_161920.jpg
    20220424_161920.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom