Vet transport

Thanks how would I get her out of her cage because she never wants to come out and she always tries to fight me

My strategy is I leave the enclosure door open and put a free range tree in front of it. The chameleon comes out onto the tree after a while and then I can pick him up from underneath and behind. I've even put a branch down to the box and gotten him to climb down into the box before.

I'm going to use a tree to move my cham to his new enclosure, I have never touched him before and don't plan on it, not because I'm scared just don't want to stress him out. It's like meeting someone and out of nowhere taking there french fries, eating some and giving them back. I would rather blet him keep his smelly french fries.

I'm going to use a tree to move my cham to his new enclosure, I have never touched him before and don't plan on it, not because I'm scared just don't want to stress him out. It's like meeting someone and out of nowhere taking there french fries, eating some and giving them back. I would rather blet him keep his smelly french fries.
How would you know the french fries are smelly? :unsure:

1635440961759.png

Back
Top Bottom