very worried about eye

zmb187

Ok so I got on the computer as soon as I seen this.She was sitting on a branch where I could see her very clearly.So,when she moved her eye,it moved in and out.this is very weird,but I was wondering if anyone has seen this before and do you think there is something wrong?PLEASE let me know what you think this is.

Thank you

Ok so I got on the computer as soon as I seen this.She was sitting on a branch where I could see her very clearly.So,when she moved her eye,it moved in and out.this is very weird,but I was wondering if anyone has seen this before and do you think there is something wrong?PLEASE let me know what you think this is.

Thank you

Everything back to normal now?
More than likely she was just cleaning her eye out. You'll notice them doing this especially during misting. They usually do it for a few seconds then the eye goes back to normal. Gotta keep those eyeballs clean afterall!

If she is doing something more than that, I would get it checked out.
I see you've never posted pictures of filled out "how to ask for help" all the way. This might help you find some gaps in your husbandry if there is something more to it.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/
I know it is long, but it isn't that long.

edit: Going through your post history, it seems your guy has had eye trouble in the past. I would make note of this. The more information you give the better off assessment that can be given. Nothing replaces a vet check though.

yeah chameleonsitter,it may be as you said,cleaning her eye.I went to check on her later and kinda moved around her to move her eye and I did not see it again but it did look like a bit of a bump.thanks for looking into it as you did but it seems all is good.guess it freaked me out alittle more than it should have :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom