Very sick veiled cham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheech92

Hey guys worried about my cham.
I've had him around 5-6 months. Hes about 7-8months Been perfectly fine till the past 3-4 days now.
Really sluggish sleeping all the time not really eating. He's not shooting his tongue out to get his food. So was putting food in his mouth so he could eat but not interested at all now. Took him to the vets earlier she gave him a calcium shot and gave me some antibiotics to give to him every other day. He's always been a small guy but weighs 32g she said their usually around 50g at his age. Was wondering if any of you guys can tell me what he's doing with his leg while he's asleep. It's hanging there and sort of twitching I suppose. I'm going to try to see if I can attach a vid to show you. Any help would be appreciated just to help put my mind at ease. Thankyou

Hey guys worried about my cham.
I've had him around 5-6 months. Hes about 7-8months Been perfectly fine till the past 3-4 days now.
Really sluggish sleeping all the time not really eating. He's not shooting his tongue out to get his food. So was putting food in his mouth so he could eat but not interested at all now. Took him to the vets earlier she gave him a calcium shot and gave me some antibiotics to give to him every other day. He's always been a small guy but weighs 32g she said their usually around 50g at his age. Was wondering if any of you guys can tell me what he's doing with his leg while he's asleep. It's hanging there and sort of twitching I suppose. I'm going to try to see if I can attach a vid to show you. Any help would be appreciated just to help put my mind at ease. Thankyou
You might want to post the link to your other thread that has the same info but with more responses here so people only blow up one thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom