Veiled hasn’t eaten in a few days

Ok. Lol. Then I absolutely agree! He sure is the goat!
I feel we have gotten a little distracted from the topic here now.

Chameleon hasn’t eaten since Thursday, I have relocated the cup, which she hasn’t eaten from. I just setup a feeder run so it’ll be a bit easier to see insects. If she eats, good and I’ll give an update on this thread. If she doesn’t, how long should I wait till a visit to the vet?

I feel we have gotten a little distracted from the topic here now.

Chameleon hasn’t eaten since Thursday, I have relocated the cup, which she hasn’t eaten from. I just setup a feeder run so it’ll be a bit easier to see insects. If she eats, good and I’ll give an update on this thread. If she doesn’t, how long should I wait till a visit to the vet?
Sorry about that.
As it isn’t always easy to get in to see an exotics vet and a general wellness check with fecal is always a good thing, make an appointment from now for as soon as they can see her. Parasites can be one reason for a chameleon not to eat. Hopefully she’ll start eating by the time you get to the vet, but is still good to proceed with vet visit.

mine HATES dubia roaches, she tends to get picky at times too frustrating sometimes when I spend money on the hornworms and they grow too fast because she just doesn’t want them sometimes 😂
I don’t think I’m gonna buy hornworms for a while for those reasons. Expensive, and they grow quick even if you try and slow em down.

Sorry about that.
As it isn’t always easy to get in to see an exotics vet and a general wellness check with fecal is always a good thing, make an appointment from now for as soon as they can see her. Parasites can be one reason for a chameleon not to eat. Hopefully she’ll start eating by the time you get to the vet, but is still good to proceed with vet visit.
My buddy recommended this as well. I will see tomorrow if she has eaten any crickets on the feeder run. If she hasn’t touched supper, I’ll still have the appointment scheduled already.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom