uvb not here yet

joshbarney

so my uvb is going to be a week late, and I don't know if the sun will be enough for a 2 moth old chameleon, I am not home at 9-12 which are like the best hours of sun, would it be fine if I used natural sunlight for a week?

Hi there welcome to the forum. Do you have a safe enclosure to take baby outside in? Butterfly net cages work well for little ones. They are a cheap pop up. Can you take baby out in the late afternoon once the heat of the day declines a bit?

Do you have any type of UVB lighting on baby now? Might be able to help you tweak it to make it work until what you ordered gets there.

Hi there welcome to the forum. Do you have a safe enclosure to take baby outside in? Butterfly net cages work well for little ones. They are a cheap pop up. Can you take baby out in the late afternoon once the heat of the day declines a bit?

Do you have any type of UVB lighting on baby now? Might be able to help you tweak it to make it work until what you ordered gets there.
Hi thanks for answerimg, I am not home in the mornings but if the afternoon sun works for the 8 days the uvb takes to get here I could do that

uhh most chams are sold till at least 90 days, and most legit breeders wont ship till 5-6 months old.

But they only need 1-2 hours of direct sun(any time of day) per week. That should be easy to accumulate throughout the week.

Back
Top Bottom