upset chameleon

alan23

last saturday night i done a stupid thing when i was drunk and regret it now i came home drunk and thought id get bud out at 4 am well next day i got up and went to his cage he ws following me round like no 2moro tried to hand feed him bakd off and have never had a prob with hand feeding he is tame as anything now i feel really bad.anyone had same happen to them :mad:

last saturday night i done a stupid thing when i was drunk and regret it now i came home drunk and thought id get bud out at 4 am well next day i got up and went to his cage he ws following me round like no 2moro tried to hand feed him bakd off and have never had a prob with hand feeding he is tame as anything now i feel really bad.anyone had same happen to them :mad:

I have accomplished a lot of studid things with my chams, not that I meant to but I didn't know any better, but since you didn't hurt him he will most likely come around. Just give him his time and space. Don't beat yourself up as you are not the only one who has did something dumb or careless. Now don't do it again or I will be down to see you!!!:D

I have done this exact thing with my female veiled. She was furious the next morning but later on in the afternoon it was like it never happned. All I know is I'm not going to be that retarted again.

yeah i know silly.nearly a week now not gd hopefully he will come round just have to kleep trying handing him treats.u in states lauri? lol

Back
Top Bottom