True or False: Sellers Words: "100% positive it is a male"

Albula

Could anyone identify the sex of my panther chameleon I got? Was told that it was 100% a male before I purchased it from the seller. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC04285.JPG
    DSC04285.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC04294.JPG
    DSC04294.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 241
Any way you can get a profile shot with the tail fairly straight? my vote is male, the tail does look thick, especially in the second pic and in the first pic there looks like a bulge but it could be the way the tail is curving

Here are a couple of more shots. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC04297.JPG
    DSC04297.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC04299.JPG
    DSC04299.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 200
I would agree that you have a male, from the first photo. The others aren't very good, his tail is always at an angle. For sexing we need perfect profile photos, from the side, with their tail out naturally behind them. Usually letting them walk on something like a ruler will get you that shot.

Thanks for the help. Was a little leery after the seller told me that my panther was 3 months old, and someone in this forum told me it looked more like 6-8 weeks. Glad he was right about it being a male. Thanks again.

yea i see a bulge! ive looked at enough pictures i better be geting it by now lol..he does look small..I have a 7 week old female about that size

email

An aftersale email is always welcome. late or on time. automated or nonautomated. at least some effort was showed. At least you got your male. I have seen a lot of people getting the wrong sex.

Back
Top Bottom