Took some pictures today

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Luie's shedding and he's got some bright new colors and Camille's growing like a weed and will be one year old next month.

Last edited:
I always enjoy seeing your veileds and of course the pics are always just as nice!!!!

Also, thanks for adding the band:) Im sure its not your cup of tea but we need all the friends we can get!!!

Very nice Jan I love your girl where did you get her and how old was she when her colors came in?:):):)

I bought Camille from a member of this forums when she was 5 months old. She started getting color at about 7 months old. Jann

The yellows on your guy are amazing-how did you get him to fire up?

Thanks Julirs! I really never do anything to "fire him up". He was out in the sunshine yesterday and his side facing the sun was a drak brown and his side away from the sun was this nice color. Jann

Is your female always that colour, or is she gravid? Lily has never shown those colours either gravid or not! Your chams look like they were enjoying the sun!! I need to wait a few more months yet for the UK to warm up enough for Lily to sunbathe!

Is your female always that colour, or is she gravid? Lily has never shown those colours either gravid or not! Your chams look like they were enjoying the sun!! I need to wait a few more months yet for the UK to warm up enough for Lily to sunbathe!

Camille keeps these colors. I don't think it's gravid.......if anything receptive. They both love the sunshine!

Back
Top Bottom