The Superior Feeder.....

As always, James, it’s a pleasure to hear from you! You are absolutely right about portion size problems with bsfl, and I agree that silkies are definitely superior in this regard. The ca:p ratio is undeniably in favour of the bsfl, but I’d definitely incorporate more silkies, had I consistent access to them. It’s funny that your cadillacs prefer bsfl to silkies: they must crush several hundred per feeding. Yes, I called your parson’s a Cadillac, cause let’s be real here

Was just thinking earlier, haven't seen you on here lately. Hope life is going well for ya (y) I havent been on a whole lot either.

I usually throw him some BSFL as a snack, havent recently though. Just been a variety of large roaches, about one a day.

I know: life happens, and busy life happens even more often. I’m a landscaper, so it’s my busy season...I’ve been swamped. I’m happy to hear you and your caddy are doing well. Thoughts about upcoming brumation...going to build your outdoor enclosure? Anyways, great to hear from you, feel free to pm me anytime.

Was just thinking earlier, haven't seen you on here lately. Hope life is going well for ya (y) I havent been on a whole lot either.

I usually throw him some BSFL as a snack, havent recently though. Just been a variety of large roaches, about one a day.
I know: life happens, and busy life happens even more often. I’m a landscaper, so it’s my busy season...I’ve been swamped. I’m happy to hear you and your caddy are doing well. Thoughts about upcoming brumation...going to build your outdoor enclosure? Anyways, great to hear from you, feel free to pm me anytime.

How dare you hijack my bug feed to be friendly!

@jamest0o0 how big of a roach?!?!

Same goes to you! Looking like hes staying in the garage this winter lol. Gotta insulate it some though and add a heater.

Sorry for hijack :(

I haven't been super thrilled with any of the feeder runs I've tried, so I just free range the bugs on branches wherever possible. Dubia I put in a small sandwich container and hand feed those. Most of the chams eat them quickly, but it would be more convenient to put them in a run. My problem is that I've had escapes, hidden bugs, and general lack of movement with all the runs I've tried.
yup...that end-of-month deep clean always uncovers the escapees under the bottom panel (and who knows what else got past there)...always a few bsfl so I think Pete strikes them and ends up knocking them out of the cup-or else spits them out lol..another case for bioactive. Someday...

Back
Top Bottom