The new guy.

Aaronbos

Hi everyone. My names aaron and I'm very new to this online thing. I live in Alberta, canada and have a few panther chameleons. I joined this forum to try and gain as much knowledg as I can on panther chameleons from other owners. I want my babies to have the best life. If anyone has any tips on this site on how it works and how to get around I would be extremely grateful. Currently I have a 2 year old male, nosi mitso named godfather. 6/7 month old female named whindy and 2 babies, male&female that are about 3 months old. Males name is zkittlez And the female is starburst. I'll post pics when I figure out how lol.
20200309_151429.jpg
20200314_141216.jpg
20200306_175320.jpg

All fake plants? If so real would help humidity. Also they will need to be separated. Chameleons should not be housed together.

All fake plants? If so real would help humidity. Also they will need to be separated. Chameleons should not be housed together.
The two older ones have fake and real plants in there cages but just fake plants in the baby cage. I was advised by the breeder I bought the babies off of to house them in the same cage up to 5 months old?

Dont quote me but I think normally you separate them at about 2-3 months if not sooner.
I'll have to do some reading up on that. They seem to be doing just fine. They dont fight at all. They both made there own little basking spots and sometimes bask together. Like there cuddling lol I'm looking for a new home to set up for him but wasn't going to rush it.

Back
Top Bottom