The Chameleon Gallery - Now Open

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
The chameleon gallery is now open :) :eek:
I am still working on them so you will see improvements and additions over the next few days. When I have finished implementing the features I have in mind, I will post some rules and tutorials. If you have any suggestions, please let me know in the feedback forums.

Currently, registered members are allowed 20mb of gallery space and 10mb of separate forum attachment space. Each registered member has his or her own gallery they can manage. Feel free to create categories within your gallery and keep your images organized. However, keep in mind that if you post a message in the forums containing an image from your gallery and then later change your gallery's category structure, you could break the link in your previous forum post.

At the moment, it is possible to waste disk space by uploading the same image to your gallery space and your forum attachment space. If you have an image in your gallery that you would like to post in the forums, I would prefer if would link to your gallery image instead of uploading a new file to your forum attachment space. If you do not know what I am talking about, that is ok. I will be posting some tutorials in the very near future. There will also be features to make it easier to grab a picture from your gallery when making a post on the forums.

*please ... children could be viewing these forums. No obscene pictures of any kind. There will be no warnings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom