Thanks to all!!!

FroggtheCham

"We" are new members of the forum wanting to thank all of you for your information. I've been using the site for about a week now reading experiences, tips, and advice. It's been two weeks since we received our little bundle of bad attitude, and thanks to you, his attitude is still bad:) Wish everything was this easy to access with people who know what they are doing. We look forward to using your information and advice in the future. Thanks again!!

Welcome to the forum! Does your little bundle have a name? Is that him in your avatar? Very cute!

edit: Duh. I feel silly- guess his name is Frogg? Just noticed it in your username. Good name for a very green chameleon!

Yes that is our Frogg as the avitar. It was the only name the family could agree upon!! He is green, so i guess it works!! Thanks for the welcome!

Hey welcome to the forum, im new myself lol but this site is amazing :D
I was wondering how sure you are that he is a he, does he have the spurs on the back of his hind legs? im just asking cause my female is all green like him.

Like i said welcome agein!

Hey welcome to the forum, im new myself lol but this site is amazing :D
I was wondering how sure you are that he is a he, does he have the spurs on the back of his hind legs? im just asking cause my female is all green like him.

Like i said welcome agein!

Yup. Tarsal spurs present!!

Back
Top Bottom