T Hoehnelii

So i recently received a breeding group of helmeted chameleons and im looking for a good resource for keeping and breeding them. The females are WC and they came in gravid, they look like they are going to give birth anyday now. I have had sucess breeding Carpet chameleons and panthers so im definitely up to the challenge, but im looking for good literature on the reproductive cycle and general keeping of this species or someone with first hand experience.

So i recently received a breeding group of helmeted chameleons and im looking for a good resource for keeping and breeding them. The females are WC and they came in gravid, they look like they are going to give birth anyday now. I have had sucess breeding Carpet chameleons and panthers so im definitely up to the challenge, but im looking for good literature on the reproductive cycle and general keeping of this species or someone with first hand experience.
Bob Cochran is the man you want to talk to.

https://play.google.com/music/m/Dhx..._-_Chameleon_Academy_Podcast_with_Bill_Strand

Back
Top Bottom