Supplements?

Jodieflower

Hello, sorry if there’s posts like this already, but I’ve been very confused on what to do with supplements as everywhere has different information, like some people say 3 different types and some people say 2. I’ll probably be getting a panther chameleon later on so I really want to get all this sorted before bringing one home and making it sick with incorrect supplements. I found this guide by Chameleon Academy and wanted to check if this is what I should be doing! I also plan to gutload my insects of course.
CF21B545-8705-472C-8AD2-8E203492D990.jpeg

It is one option that you can use... But you do not have to use arcadia EpA. Arcadia products and supplements can be hit or miss if you can get them. You can swap that out with any plain phosphorus free calcium without D3.
If you want to stick with one line of supplements you can use the repashy Supercal NoD then use the one they show above the repashy calcium plus LoD version for your multivitamin.

Hello, sorry if there’s posts like this already, but I’ve been very confused on what to do with supplements as everywhere has different information, like some people say 3 different types and some people say 2. I’ll probably be getting a panther chameleon later on so I really want to get all this sorted before bringing one home and making it sick with incorrect supplements. I found this guide by Chameleon Academy and wanted to check if this is what I should be doing! I also plan to gutload my insects of course. View attachment 333818
As a follower of the Chameleon Academy myself, that combination is one option but the Arcadia products occasionally have availability issues. I have been using Reptical without D3 and RepashyLoD for some time now.

Attachments

• 20190420_160553.jpg
    20190420_160553.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 42
It is one option that you can use... But you do not have to use arcadia EpA. Arcadia products and supplements can be hit or miss if you can get them. You can swap that out with any plain phosphorus free calcium without D3.
If you want to stick with one line of supplements you can use the repashy Supercal NoD then use the one they show above the repashy calcium plus LoD version for your multivitamin.
That’s great thank you! I ordered the Arcadia one accidentally already after forgetting I was supposed to look into supplements more so I’ll start with that so I don’t waste it and then change it

As a follower of the Chameleon Academy myself, that combination is one option but the Arcadia products occasionally have availability issues. I have been using Reptical without D3 and RepashyLoD for some time now.
Thank you! I’ve just seen the Repti Calcium at a reptile shop so I’ll definitely be able to get that

Hi just another quick question, is the amount of supplements different for different ages of chameleons or the same?

Back
Top Bottom