Super exited, finally made website for all my babies!

Are you talking about the 16x16x30 I'm selling? I should probably replace that with at least an 18x18x36 huh?
2x2x4 is the standard minimum for most chameleons. My veiled outgrew the 16x16x30 in about 6 months and starting to look too big for my current encloser. I'm thinking about going to a4x2x4, he's right at 24 inches now

2x2x4 is the standard minimum for most chameleons. My veiled outgrew the 16x16x30 in about 6 months and starting to look too big for my current encloser. I'm thinking about going to a4x2x4, he's right at 24 inches now
The reason I joined this forum is to gain knowledge Like this. I appreciate you 🤘

Hi! Website looks sweet! Just a few thinks I would do first off the main page picture where it says “Kristopher Khameleons” the picture is a bit blurry which would be a easy fix. 2) The gorgeous cham babies should have a few more pictures each and the show the sire and dams sire like the picture I added below you might also want to make better breeders chameleon pictures like the ones you have for the babies! Besides that seems great and I wish you good luck in sales!

Attachments

• 795F7B22-53F6-47D1-8763-9F3AD1117AAA.png
    795F7B22-53F6-47D1-8763-9F3AD1117AAA.png
    579 KB · Views: 37
Hi! Website looks sweet! Just a few thinks I would do first off the main page picture where it says “Kristopher Khameleons” the picture is a bit blurry which would be a easy fix. 2) The gorgeous cham babies should have a few more pictures each and the show the sire and dams sire like the picture I added below you might also want to make better breeders chameleon pictures like the ones you have for the babies! Besides that seems great and I wish you good luck in sales!
Your tips are genius!! Thank you so much I'm going to change my breeder photos and do theirs the same way I did the beautiful little babies. Plus I'm going to fix the main image and add more pics of babies plus the sire and damn sire. If there's anything else you think needs changed please don't hesitate to tell me! That was a lot of great info👍

Back
Top Bottom