Squirt's Labwork - Liver Infection

I won't be using the bee pollen ever again. That is the only thing that changed in his diet ?
I actually just removed bee pollen from Beman's diet. He was getting it in the bottom of his feeder cup, gutload, and supplements. I believe this could be the cause for the Gular Edema my boy has. The only thing he has it in now are his Arcadia Supplements. This is the only big thing that I have added since April. I believe I was giving way too much. Since I have only heard how it is harmless and so good for them I believed that as well. I now think it may be like other things where too much of something that is good can become bad.

then do the job
if you feelmit is necessary
I will be the fkrst to aplaud yiu if yiu find out a belllcurbe of positive-negative influence of the oollen volume on the healthe of chameleon via gutloading and dusting of the feeders with pollen
How about you do your job since your the one advocating for its use in all things and telling everyone to use it and it is safe and to not worry about it causing ill effects....

I actually just removed bee pollen from Beman's diet. He was getting it in the bottom of his feeder cup, gutload, and supplements. I believe this could be the cause for the Gular Edema my boy has. The only thing he has it in now are his Arcadia Supplements. This is the only big thing that I have added since April. I believe I was giving way too much. Since I have only heard how it is harmless and so good for them I believed that as well. I now think it may be like other things where too much of something that is good can become bad.
they're so delicate and it seems like if you change anything in their diet it wreaks havoc with their system. I wonder if If they are allergic to the bee pollen.

they're so delicate and it seems like if you change anything in their diet it wreaks havoc with their system. I wonder if If they are allergic to the bee pollen.
I don't think it is necessarily that... But I do believe that it is something their body has to process. So like providing D3 too often it can harm them I believe that this would be the same with Bee pollen. Too much of something does not make it better.

I don't think it is necessarily that... But I do believe that it is something their body has to process. So like providing D3 too often it can harm them I believe that this would be the same with Bee pollen. Too much of something does not make it better.
That is so true and I need to be more careful with what I give him. Also reach out for help if I don't know what to do. I really appreciate your help ❤

Back
Top Bottom