Something in the throat?

happy14

Hi,

I have now given my early nasuta some male crickets.
Then I come back into the room, so after two hours, and I see that it sits very upright on his branch with his eyes closed and he always tries to swallow and I think out a little gag.
But he still is rolling in his tail. I think he has one leg of a cricket or swallowed so funny.

What can I do with his neck again free?

Can you see if there is anything in his mouth? Maybe try to put a drop of water in his mouth, dont put alot of water because you can maybe cause him to choke on the water. Are his colours normal? Good luck with him

Hi,

So I have given him a few drops of water, but sometimes he just spits it out.
Yes, the colors are quite normal I think.
Unfortunately I can not see in him if something is in his mouth. It only makes from time to time his tongue slightly out.

The temperatures of 25-26 ° C are at 70%.
He also has sunken eyes, like my other nasuta females at that time.
But yesterday morning he was still fit top and then two hours later, we went to him badly ... .

IMHO this chameleon is going to die like some of the others you have talked about recently. You seem to have been losing a lot of chameleons lately so I think it would be a good idea to go over your husbandry and quarantine methods.

Hi,

yes, I know that lately I have two other chameleons have died and now maybe even a third! That's not happened to me the whole of last years!
He has been sitting alone and I give him plenty of UV light, and vitamins with water.

Hi,

So I had soaked my nasuta Bock again yesterday.
I do not believe this is still something stuck in his throat, for he is very frequently from feces in the past few days and I have studied it and think it looked like he has parasites.
But these parasites (if there were any) have not moved!
Also he always stretches out his tongue.
Later I will show even a video ... .

Can you make any videos online?

First I can only take pictures, sorry ... .
On the picture you can see that he has closed his eyes and they are a little dehydrated.
Sorry, but I could not make a picture where he has his mouth on.

Attachments

• DSC00081.JPG
    DSC00081.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC00084.JPG
    DSC00084.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom