Some pics of my new cham...

apondozzi

A few photos of my new little guy, Baxter, got him Thursday morning from Chamalot, everything went great. He is a six month old blue bar ambilobe.

DSC02766.jpg

Just hangin out

DSC02767.jpg

Showin out

DSC02769.jpg

Having a drink

DSC02770.jpg

Triumphant after a cricket feast

That's the one I was thinking about getting and you stole him! :p But Jigsaw and I are doing just fine and I sort of like the mystery of having no idea what he'll turn into.

That's the one I was thinking about getting and you stole him! :p But Jigsaw and I are doing just fine and I sort of like the mystery of having no idea what he'll turn into.

yeah this is my first, so i didn't want to get one so young. sorry if i stole him. the others look good too though.

yeah this is my first, so i didn't want to get one so young. sorry if i stole him. the others look good too though.

I was only kidding. I was also thinking about the mean one but my wife didn't want me to get him so I ended up with a little baby. You made a good choice, I looked at a ton of places and he was the best looking decently priced older panther.

I was only kidding. I was also thinking about the mean one but my wife didn't want me to get him so I ended up with a little baby. You made a good choice, I looked at a ton of places and he was the best looking decently priced older panther.

yeah #1 looked amazing but i couldn't deal with biting. good luck with the hatchling!

I love the name Baxter! I love seeing pictures of our kids happy in their new homes. Keep the pictures coming as he grows and becomes more colorful.

ShaunaLynn- Thanks you so much for the nice feedback! We really appreciate it :D

Back
Top Bottom