Socials šŸ¤Ž

pascal2023

Avid Member
Iā€™m sorry if this isnā€™t allowed, please let me know if I need to delete.

I want to start an instagram to show Pascals journey with me! I feel like I clog up this space with a lot of photos and things so maybe if I did a social media page I could spam on there haha! I wondered if any of you guys have one for your chameleons? šŸ¦Ž

B1BBDB02-D933-4215-B2DA-0D1982D117A1.jpeg
(Old photo of her in her old enclosure)

Yes, lots of members have instagrams of their chams. I think thereā€™s a way to share a photo album on here too, but I havenā€™t yet figured that out. @Beman how/where is this done?

Iā€™m sorry if this isnā€™t allowed, please let me know if I need to delete.

I want to start an instagram to show Pascals journey with me! I feel like I clog up this space with a lot of photos and things so maybe if I did a social media page I could spam on there haha! I wondered if any of you guys have one for your chameleons? šŸ¦Ž

View attachment 330683
(Old photo of her in her old enclosure)
Nooooo this is as social as I get. Would hate to miss out on pix of Pascal.

If you have media albums in the forum you can insert an entire album or pics from that album into a thread by clicking the 3 dots.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 7.43.49 AM.png

Then choose the camera which is the gallery embed.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 7.44.00 AM.png

And then choose your media or click the your albums and select an album to link in. click add and it drops them into your reply.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 7.44.10 AM.png

If you have media albums in the forum you can insert an entire album or pics from that album into a thread by clicking the 3 dots.

View attachment 330705

Then choose the camera which is the gallery embed.

View attachment 330704

And then choose your media or click the your albums and select an album to link in. click add and it drops them into your reply.

View attachment 330703
Oh amazing ! You know I keep looking at the option for an album the completely forget to do it when I post a photo! Will remember that next time Thankyou Be

Back
Top Bottom