sleeping 4month old male yemen

macro junkie

1st time iv taken shot of my chameleon sleeping.i took 1 shot and the flash woke him up..so after that i put the sheet bk over his flexi and left him to sleep.

4723.jpg

So cute!!!! I love to watch mine sleep.

hes so good..he very rarely goes dark unless he dont want to come out of the viv.i mean he never wants to come out the viv but when hes out he walks up and down my arm.i handle him every day for 20 mins..been doing this sinse i got him..i love him.:) not sure if i want to get a female for him or get a panther:?

get a female and mate! :) And females are incredible! not so colorful first half year, then boom when they get sexually mature, colors ! ! And love their temperament haha XD

get a female and mate! :) And females are incredible! not so colorful first half year, then boom when they get sexually mature, colors ! ! And love their temperament haha XD

i was going to get one from the breeder i got the male from but she told me that wouldn't work..i thought it would because this is what i do with mantids..breed there off string.but i guess reptiles are difrent//so i need to find a female yemen in the somerset area.im going to keep my eye out

Back
Top Bottom