Sleep tight my beautiful angel

sallyb

Avid Member
Our beautiful little girl has been so poorly just lately, but despite trips to the vet and many different meds she could not eat, drink or even sleep the last few days. We were due back at the vet tonight, but a couple of hours ago she began choking and spitting up foam. We rushed her right to the vet, but sadly he could do nothing to help and with very heavy hearts we had to make the decision we always dreaded and let her go. :(

I can`t even begin to say how distraught we all are, she was such a little fighter right to the endbut I just wanted to let you all know because the help and support you have all offered over the last 4 years has been amazing and massively appreciated.

We have so many happy memories of our little "mo" just wanted to share a few for one last time. RIP angel there will be a huge hole that only you can fill, sleep tight.

Attachments

• mo 013.jpg
    mo 013.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 190
  • P05-02-10_12.50.jpg
    P05-02-10_12.50.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Wheres Gizzy.jpg
    Wheres Gizzy.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 186
  • RIP Mo.jpg
    RIP Mo.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 223
  • garden 24th April 2010 (3).jpg
    garden 24th April 2010 (3).jpg
    160 KB · Views: 183
So this is so hard to hear. You both have tried so hard. She can go play with all the other sweet babies we have lost. She will always lice on in your heart. But I know nothing will fill the hole she has left.

My heart is breaking for you. I am so very sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks guys, that means a lot. We tried every avenue for her, but it would have been cruel to persevere when she was in such obvious pain. She has spent the last three days curled up in my hand bless her. She enjoyed her life to the full and sure gave us some amazing memories. The house is so empty without her cheeky little face.

Im so sorry, at least you have some happy memories with her and some lovely photograpghs to remember her by. That 1st pic is brilliant, looks like she was so chilled! lol. :D

Life is so empty without them. At least we are lucky in that we know their suffering is over now even though you did all you could to help her.

She was beautiful and quite the little character. Hopefully you will have another sweetheart to share with us in the future.

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes :) they are such a huge comfort. It is amazing how many lives our little girl touched even my mother in law was heart broken that she had passed. She truly was loved and enjoyed every mischievous moment we shared together. We will certainly never forget her.

Sally, I am so sad to read this. I have only just seen your thread. I am so very sorry that you lost Gizzy. She was such an amazing girly cham, so determined and such a fighter. She will be at the Rainbow Bridge waiting with Amy, Tommy, Lily and all the other precious chameleons that have left us way too early.:(:( Sending hugs, Tiff xx

Thanks Tiff. It has been a toguh few days since she left us. I just pray she Lily, Tommy and all the other special little chams are having a fun now. I am relieved she is not suffering anymore. :)

Back
Top Bottom