Site Newb Here!!! Greetings... Help with outdoor enclosure!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Hey Everyone... Long time herper here... But I am new to the Forum thing ... This seems like an awesome informative community of people.

I live in Sunny So Cali and the weather is getting to that time of year where it is going to be gorgeous for months. I am planning on starting to build my Veiled breeding enlosures this week... And I am going big... I was out sunny my animals in the backyard this weekend and decided that I have the perfect sunny patio to let them enjoy the weather outside this season. My plan is to have them built and inhabitable by the time of the Super Show in June so I can bring home some good breeders.

I have heard of people keeping their Chammy's outside... But I am curious as to some of the Ideas people have used for their outdoor enclosures. I would appreciate any tips or guidance you could provide as I prepare to draw up my plans. What are some things I may want to consider that I may not have thought of already. Thanks in advance looking forward to paricipating in the community

That is a really informative article... I would love to do something like that... But right now I am not thinking of free range though... I am thinking of something like a big lockable steel cage... big enough to fit in several seperate enclosures so I can seperate everyone as needed, but they can still be in the sun. Their seems to be a lot of Cali members... I am suprised that nobody else has thought of outdoor.

Back
Top Bottom