Silkworms

Hi everyone thanks for help gender my chameleon spoke to friend who has worked with them and he says he is male but that's not why I'm here
I recently bort some silkworms for my
Chameleon he loves them but I know they are very good food for chams
And do they hydrate and help your chameleon go to the bathroom just asking no problem with mine

Hi everyone thanks for help gender my chameleon spoke to friend who has worked with them and he says he is male but that's not why I'm here
I recently bort some silkworms for my
Chameleon he loves them but I know they are very good food for chams
And do they hydrate and help your chameleon go to the bathroom just asking no problem with mine
Hello! That is exciting that you have a male!

Silkworms are very healthy staple feeders. They are good for hydrating your little guy as well :)

I have a lot of different feeders to my chams dont get the same meal each week even.

For example:
Today they got BSFL
Wednesday they may get more silks
Friday they might get crickets
Saturday - treat bug day, they will get either wax worms or super worms
Ok thanks for advice

I’m having a real problem with my veiled not eating anything but hornworms. I ordered some large silkworms from a guy on Craigslist. Hopefully a different worm will break the cycle? I’m a mess. Hornworms are healthy and all but I can’t have him pooping runny messes. It can’t be good.

I have one refusing anything but silkworms and super worms… I recently stuck a silkworm to a roach and fed him that way to get a variety. 🙄 it’s very frustrating when they are more picky than a toddler.

I’m having a real problem with my veiled not eating anything but hornworms. I ordered some large silkworms from a guy on Craigslist. Hopefully a different worm will break the cycle? I’m a mess. Hornworms are healthy and all but I can’t have him pooping runny messes. It can’t be good.
Oh no. My panther went through a phase where he only ate super worms. :(

Oh no. My panther went through a phase where he only ate super worms. :(
Mine too! He was on meds and went on a hunger strike for everything but superworms, slowly got him back to roaches and flies but now it’s only silkies and supers, he’s a brat.

Back
Top Bottom