Sickly colours ?

pascal2023

Avid Member
So after the incident, she’s still miserable but I’m not sure I’m liking these colours ?
I’m going to guess she’s still in a fair amount of pain even on prescribed ointments but I’ve never seen this dull yellow colour on her before ?

B4016C79-0F3B-4DC5-A4D0-F7D03C080972.jpeg
5DD7383D-9A1E-4283-8B83-9ECAFC72D5B1.jpeg
However this was literally just taken a few minutes ago prior to her lights being turned off… pjs maybe?

Starting to get a little concerned again 😔

It’s that off yellowish that’s concerning me since seeing peoples posts about their chams dying and going off colours prior to their passing, am I overthinking 😓

She is also at the beginning of her 4th malt since I’ve had her so could that be a reason for the odd colouration?

Just been moody whenever I’m about to feed her, puffs up and hisses. Wants to hide from me. That’s about it
Ok, that’s the stereotypical veiled behavior. Some may be from discomfort from the burns too, but hard to tell until those heal. She is maybe also going thru her moody ‘teens’. Watch for the warning signs…eyes closed during the day, lethargy, etc.

Ok, that’s the stereotypical veiled behavior. Some may be from discomfort from the burns too, but hard to tell until those heal. She is maybe also going thru her moody ‘teens’. Watch for the warning signs…eyes closed during the day, lethargy, etc.
I remember we had this conversation the other day, about that stereotypical veiled behaviour 😂 could be me overthinking since she got burnt, but yeah I’ll keep tracking those warning signs. Thanks skittles 😩💕

Back
Top Bottom