Showing some love to Kinyonga

I tried to let people know I was still around …but I could only like posts…no love, sadness, etc could be expressed.

I also figured that sometimes I could sort of reply by reposting some people‘s messages…but that was about all.

Now I just have to cope with the differences between my old tablet and this one.

Geesh …I’m only 900.

One of my favourite characters said…

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not”…”Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall.”…​

As for heckling…have fun…I’m strong!
Did you know that chameleons have a high midi-chlorian count? Welcome back! 😁
Star Wars Reaction GIF

Once again…thanks to you all for welcoming me back. I’m certainly glad to be back. Still trying to figure out a few things with my new tablet though…lots of changes from my other one!

@Motherlode Chameleon said…”I have been reading PDF's and they are not the same without you around”…hope things will go back to normal again!
I totally understand. I just had to get a new computer a few weeks ago and it was fancier than my last one. For sure a learning curve lol

The keyboard has a few keys in different places…so I have to really watch what I’m typing. It also doesn’t automatically/always start a sentence with a capital…that is really a pain! There are a few other quirky things too that I’m trying to figure out. I’m definitely not good with tablets and computers. That’s what happens when you’re already old when using computers and other devices becomes a way of life! 😁

Once again…thanks to you all for welcoming me back. I’m certainly glad to be back. Still trying to figure out a few things with my new tablet though…lots of changes from my other one!

@Motherlode Chameleon said…”I have been reading PDF's and they are not the same without you around”…hope things will go back to normal again!
I look forward to some Chameleon PDF's sometime soon. I actually had to replace my laptop this last summer. Replacing that laptop took a good two months before things were honed and on a normal level again.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom