Separation anxiety!

Regnad

Just need to vent...

I hardly get to see Stan (4-month old Ambilobe Panther) at all during the week. I have to have his lights turn on at 6:30 AM so he's ready to visit and get food at 7:00 since I have to leave for work at 7:15. I put worms on the leaves and crickets in a cup so he eats well. Automatic misters take care of his water needs.

He is not a night-person and goes to his sleeping spot by 6:00 PM or so. I got home at 6:15 tonight and there he was. No fair.

I also have an 8 foot Boa, a 4 foot King snake and a Bearded Dragon but I don't remember ever missing them when I was at work.

Maybe the webcam I ordered will help ease the pain.

What a terrific little creature!

Anyway, I figured folks here would be sympathetic and not think I'm nuts like some of my co-workers do.

It's easy to miss a pet you love!
Would love to see a webcam setup for a future website possibly?
That would be cool if it didn't cause any stress. :)

I'm with you. I even dream chams...

How wonderful it is to know that people like us are graced with something so amazing.

It was so hard for me to go to work and leave my little guys. I love them and missed them so much! Now my work is over (H&R Block) so I will be home with them until next Jan. :)

yeah Im retired so I spend much time with my chams...:)

Yea me too, the best part of retiring early is I have more years with my "kids". My hubby says I spend as much time taking care of my chams as I did working. He doesn't understand this is love, not work!!!

Back
Top Bottom