seizure?

haftvani2

Edit: Ok I was referring to the head bobbing I guess. My last chameleon was a female so I never experienced this. No other chameleons or reptiles in the room. Thanks for help

so i think hes having a seizure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvGZ--eHZWE&feature=em-upload_owner

i got him from some guy off craigslist about 3 months ago but hes been doing it since day one I thinkk it may be getting worse. I use a reptisun 10.0 bulb I feed him crickets from petco, wax worms, superworms all powdered for calcium.I ordered some pheonix worms yesterday. I have 2 small money trees and two other plants i forget the name but i checked it when i got it and it was ok for chameleons. I have a misting system so hes fully hydrated. He looks good in my opinion, color, eyes, pretty active. He does climb on his cage a lot and occasionally fall off. Saw him do a face plant not so i added even more wiring so he could climb better. will post more pics soon.

upload a picture

I am not sure what you are talking about in regards to the siezure? You mean when he jerks his head? If so, that is called head bobbing and they usually do that when they see a female. I have seen in on weird other occasions that they will head bob at certain objects. Do you have another chameleon in the room or another reptile of any sort?

Back
Top Bottom