Scientists find Madagascar chameleon last seen 100 years ago

eat2muchrice

Avid Member
Thought this article was cool.

https://apnews.com/article/africa-madagascar-reptiles-3d70ac4d74fa9d32b86962b9e8b5e2db#:~:text=Scientists say they have found,of the African island nation.

1000.jpeg

Video Linked Below

Yea i think thats a load of bull that they are born and die in a year. I mean come on they never even documented a female before now.

I saw this the other day... So amazing! Make ya wonder how many animals we assume no longer exist that really do just tucked into their little parts of the world away from prying eyes.

I saw this the other day... So amazing! Make ya wonder how many animals we assume no longer exist that really do just tucked into their little parts of the world away from prying eyes.

Right, there are tons. Parts of the ocean, rainforests, etc where anytime they go new species get discovered. It's humbling as a human

Right, there are tons. Parts of the ocean, rainforests, etc where anytime they go new species get discovered. It's humbling as a human
Very much so... Love the little miracles of nature. In a time when there are so many unknowns and negativity it was wonderful to read about something glorious like this.

Back
Top Bottom