Say hello to NEO :)

danidoff

can someone tell me what is his\her sex :)

Attachments

• 528374_572567426092144_712172438_n.jpg
    528374_572567426092144_712172438_n.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 255
Can you get better pics of the back foot? If it is a boy there will be a nub called a tarsal spurr on the back feet

Can you get better pics of the back foot? If it is a boy there will be a nub called a tarsal spurr on the back feet

there are some picz i think its a boy but its pretty young to be sure yet thats my dream :D and his skin is changin can u give me some advice what to do when he is chanin his skin

Attachments

• Изображение027.jpg
    Изображение027.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 203
  • Изображение010.jpg
    Изображение010.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 201
Hello Neo :) Welcome to the forum. He is a little Veiled male judging by the tiny bump he has there.........When he is shedding then he will usually be a bit unhappy about it so it's best to leave him in peace as much as possible. Give him extra long mistings though and make sure his humidity is high enough. At his age he will shed all at once and be done pretty quickly. Don't be tempted to pick at any leftover bits though, this could easily damage his skin.

From your picture I think it would be a good idea to take out that substrate you have, it could easily be accidentally eaten. I use soil in with mine but most people here recommend to have no substrate at all. That stringy bark stuff could very easily get tangled up in a cricket.......Also he'll be most comfortable and settle in quicker if he has lots of leaves. Some smaller branches that are a better fit for his tiny feet so he can climb all around his new house too :)

Here is a great basic caresheet I always recommend to people with Veileds - https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/chameleonsinmyhouse/395-veiled-chameleon-care-sheet.html

Back
Top Bottom