Saturday Herd Pics...

Julirs

Justin Carl look! He fired up! I was holding one of my female Oustalets outside his cage (he doesn't fire up for my female Veiled! :p) and he went nuts!

DSCN1565.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1556.jpg

Little Panther girls getting all puffy at me! :)

Bluie (Nosy)
DSCN1569.jpg

Kermit (Ambilobe)
DSCN1571.jpg

And the Chameleon wannabe...Mike-wondering why the chewie is in a million pieces!
DSCN1545.jpg

Leon looks great, he sure is a big guy. Too bad he doesn't show interest in the veild. Cute little panther girls too, and you gotta love Mike.

He shows interest via the 69 eggs that should be hatching anytime, but he actually turned black everytime I put them together instead of firing up! :)

HAHA!
Thanks Juli, I'm glad you thought of me.
It's not like I've been asking for the past 3 months.;)
Some Veiled are just funny.
Both Igor and Chested didn't fire up when they saw a receptive female.
Now when they see eachother or girl turns her gravid colors, then we get to see some color.

Thanks!
Justin

Juli,
Start working on the Chamaeleo oustratus ... should be an interesting hybrid.
I am still trying for the Chamaeleo calypalensis.
:rolleyes:

-Brad

Juli,
Start working on the Chamaeleo oustratus ... should be an interesting hybrid.
I am still trying for the Chamaeleo calypalensis.
:rolleyes:

-Brad

Definitely Brad-I am not going to stop until I have something that is 25% Oustalet, 25% Nosy Be, 25% Fischers, and 25% Veiled! :p Imagine what that would look like? Then we can breed that one to a Pygmy and see what we get! :eek:

Our Miguel is gorgeous (IMHO) he fired up for about 3 seconds...too bad I wasn't quick enough with the camera, and then turned black and a poo brown during the act. Glad to hear we're not the only ones who encountered this. :p

Back
Top Bottom