Santo My Melleri

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have a few new pictures of Santo showing off his yellows. Santo is now 3.8 years old and he’s such a sweet boy.

A43F11E7-0E16-48FC-8486-F066F3AFB34D.jpeg

EFB91E2C-8894-4687-9A51-FCA068F93B8B.jpeg

9E1162C2-8F34-4556-A89C-BACF28A024E1.jpeg

C39EF0E9-1280-415D-927C-45173A94457A.jpeg

AF5EB5AF-D712-47EB-BE14-BB09C7A7487D.jpeg

@GrannyK

Thank you for the very kind words.

@crosscutts
Wow what a looker 🥰!!!!

Thank you for the nice comment!
Such a stunning boy 😍😍

Thank you for the compliment!

So beautiful! 😍

Thank you Faith!

I love the baleful eyes and picking up the front feet in case you are going to pick them up. He has an awesome nose :)

Thank you for your nice words, Donna!
The colors are amazing and he looks healthy! Do you know for sure it's a male?

Thank you Lynda. This is the first time he showed all the yellow. We are not sure he’s a male but the previous owner did say she saw his man parts. 😱

So stunning!! Can you share more about how he's a sweet boy? 🥰

Thank you for the compliment! When I say he’s sweet, I mean, he doesn’t mind being picked up. He seems to enjoy just hanging out on our hand, arm or shoulder. He has nerve run from us, opened his mouth swayed or hissed at anyone. He is extremely docile and laid back.

Santo looks stunning!!!

Thank you Michael!

Thank you for the compliment! When I say he’s sweet, I mean, he doesn’t mind being picked up. He seems to enjoy just hanging out on our hand, arm or shoulder. He has nerve run from us, opened his mouth swayed or hissed at anyone. He is extremely docile and laid back.

Thank you Michael!
And I will kick in that Pellinore is exactly the same. When I take him to the outside cage, he goes to my shoulder or under my chin and sort of snuggles in. I do not want to anthropomorphize, but it is like people are his "comfort" or make him feel safe. He is not simply climbing to the highest spot like a veiled would do-for example, Dino will reluctantly accept being carried but will lean away from me and toward wherever he is going that he thinks is "safe" whereas Pellinore very intentionally leans in close. They are brothers and raised in the same way, so it is hard to know if it is their upbringing or a general trait of Meller's, that would be interesting to know. Pretty sure that early human handling contributed at least some.

Back
Top Bottom