San Diego Herp Society Meeting Tonight

Kent67

Retired Moderator
I was just forwarded this email and figured we'd post, if anyone else is interested. Well known green tree python afficionado/breeder Cathy Maynard is speaking tonight, which should include some slides of truly extraordinary gtps. The email doesn't contain the location, but it is in the Prado at Balboa Park, room 102.
I thought you would like this

The next meeting for San Diego Herpetological Society is TODAY! Thursday – May 22nd at 7:00pm.

Our Guest Speaker is Cathy Maynard she will be discussing Green Tree Pythons. We look forward to seeing you all at the meeting tonight!

Don’t forget to sign up for Member’s Expo on June 26th! Each member can have up to 3 displays equivalent to 3 20 long tanks. Questions? Contact me by return email.

See you tonight!
Susan Nowicke
President
San Diego Herpetological Society

http://www.sdherpsociety.org/

Last edited:
I went there last night where she gave a long presentation on the snakes the different locals their subtile differences specific information on breeding stratiges etc.
She even brought along some animals that were worth over 20K a peace.
for anyone interested in these snakes she would be a fountain of information
personally, I enjoyed the networking.

cookies and punch.

:eek:Cookies and Punch!?!? I'm There!:D

I have been looking for somekind of Herp Society in Ventura County Area and I am having no luck. Not as many serious Herpers up here as in SD for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom